It’s “Fight Week” and this is where you will find everything you need to know ahead of your arrival at the Vertu Motors Arena for this Saturday’s Matchroom Boxing.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Firstly, to prepare for your arrival please ensure you have read and understand the event’s COVID-19 Spectators Code of Conduct – all attendees must agree to follow this before being admitted.PLEASE READ THE CODE OF CONDUCT
Be aware this event is contactless and cashless in keeping with COVID-19 protocols and the current Government rules on 1m+ social distancing and face coverings must be followed by all attendees.
Ticket holders are encouraged to carry out lateral flow test before attending the venue, even if they do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Test kits are free and available from the NHS or your local pharmacy to find out more information visit nhs.uk
You can now pre-book parking spaces, but this must be done in advance as no spaces will be available on the night.
PARKING MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE
Please visit the Newcastle Eagles Box Office for Vertu Motors Arena car park space booking:PRE-BOOK PARKING
This event, Matchroom Boxing proudly presents Lewis Ritson vs Jeremias Ponce, has now sold out.
E-tickets and Apple/Android wallet passes will be issued to all attendees and scanned on arrival for both venue admission and car park entry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets should be purchased from StubHub and cannot be resold.
- The lead booker will need to present ID upon arrival and the enitre booking must arrive at the same time.
- Tickets purchased from other agents will not be admitted.
- Tickets are sold in 2’s, 3’s and 4’s.
- You must arrive by 9pm please bring photo ID
- This is a no-smoking event and no re-entry to the arena will be permitted
- No bags larger than A4 size should be permitted within the venue
- By purchasing the tickets you are agreeing to the venues Code Of Conduct Policy for this event. This was emailed to the lead booker on completion of the tickets purchase.