We look forward to welcoming you to our brand new Eagles Community Arena on Scotswood Road in Newcastle.
There will be a whole host of activities and events happening in the arena in addition to the Esh Group Eagles Newcastle British Basketball League games.
A schedule of what is happening will be published soon, but for now please read on about how you can make your way to us.
GETTING TO US
We have bus stops close-by in both directions on the Scotswood Road dual carriageway and above the arena on Westmorland Road:
- 1 – Four Lane Ends, Newcastle, Slatyford – every 10 minutes up to 11pm
- 8 – Central Station, Water Street, Lemington, Fawdon, Freeman Hospital – 1 service after 6pm
- 12/12A – Newcastle, Blaydon, Winlaton, Blaydon, Newcastle – every 30 minutes up to 7pm and every 60 minutes up to 11:30pm
- 22/22X – Cobalt Business Park, Wallsend, Newcastle, Throckley – every 10 minutes up to 6pm then every 20 minutes up to 11:30pm
- 32/32A – Newcastle, Benwell, Kenton Bar, Four Lane Ends, Byker, Newcastle, Freeman Hospital – every 30 minutes up to 8pm then every 60 minutes up to 11pm
MAKING YOUR OWN WAY BY CAR
- The arena is only a few minutes drive from Newcastle City Centre and the A1.
- Put the postcode NE4 7ST in your sat-nav for directions to our car park entrances off Clumber Street.
MAKING YOUR OWN WAY ON FOOT
- It’s a short 10 to 15 minute walk from Newcastle’s Central Station.
ARENA OPENING TIMES
Monday – Saturday (except bank holidays) 8am – 10pm
Sundays subject to BBL/WBBL game fixtures and other event scheduling.