We look forward to welcoming you to the Vertu Motors Arena on Scotswood Road in Newcastle.
GETTING TO US
We have bus stops close-by in both directions on the Scotswood Road dual carriageway and above the arena on Westmorland Road:
- 1 – Four Lane Ends, Newcastle, Slatyford – every 10 minutes up to 11pm
- 8 – Central Station, Water Street, Lemington, Fawdon, Freeman Hospital – 1 service after 6pm
- 12/12A – Newcastle, Blaydon, Winlaton, Blaydon, Newcastle – every 30 minutes up to 7pm and every 60 minutes up to 11:30pm
- 22/22X – Cobalt Business Park, Wallsend, Newcastle, Throckley – every 10 minutes up to 6pm then every 20 minutes up to 11:30pm
- 32/32A – Newcastle, Benwell, Kenton Bar, Four Lane Ends, Byker, Newcastle, Freeman Hospital – every 30 minutes up to 8pm then every 60 minutes up to 11pm
MAKING YOUR OWN WAY BY CAR
- The arena is only a few minutes drive from Newcastle City Centre and the A1.
- Put the postcode NE4 7ST in your sat-nav for directions to our car park entrances off Clumber Street.
MAKING YOUR OWN WAY ON FOOT
- It’s a short 10 to 15 minute walk from Newcastle’s Central Station.
ARENA OPENING TIMES
Monday – Saturday (except bank holidays) 8am – 10pm
Sundays subject to BBL/WBBL game fixtures and other event scheduling.