YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED AND CAN ENJOY FREE INTERNET ACCESS DURING YOUR VISIT TODAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By entering your email address and connecting to Eagles Free Public WiFi you agree to the following terms and conditions and to sign-up to our email newsletter for game and other arena events details, news, offers and more.
You use this service at your own risk and accept the security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent with the Internet.
Eagles Community Arena, our WiFi system provider and connectivity suppliers shall not be liable for any damages as either a direct or indirect use of this service.
Use of this WiFi is subject to restrictions outlined below and if abnormal, illegal or unauthorized behaviour is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, we reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the network and where appropriate report the user to the authorities.
Examples of Illegal Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
1. Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
2. Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
3. Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
4. The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
5. Export Control Violations
6. Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
7. Uttering threats;
8. Distribution of pornographic materials to minors;
9. and Child pornography.
Examples of Unacceptable Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
1. High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents)
2. Obscene or indecent speech or materials
3. Defamatory or abusive language
4. Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
5. Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
8. Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
9. Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
11. The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
12. Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
13. Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
14. Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.