Our Eagles Community Arena is looking to recruit energetic and personable food and beverage servers that have excellent customer service skills and work in our fast-paced environment.
Candidates must be professional, attentive and detail-oriented, ensuring our BBL, WBBL and non-basketball event customers have a great experience.
Using interpersonal skills, adaptability and conflict-resolution skills, our team members can resolve any issues that arise to make sure customers leave happy.
Core skills required:
- Being able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Having the capacity to lift heavy items on occasion
- Providing excellent customer service
- Obtaining appropriate food and beverage certificates
- Possessing general math skills
Having some sales ability
Advanced skills preferred:
- Previous serving experience
- Food preparation experience
Please send your covering letter of application and CV to Rachel Sweeney, Events and F&B Manager, by email to [email protected]